Being a member of Passive House Massachusetts is an opportunity to join professionals, students, and community members who want to connect, share knowledge, and participate in meetings, tours, and events. As a non-profit organization we rely on membership support to put together all of our events like our annual symposium, monthly meetings, training sessions, and building tours, and to conduct advocacy for better Passive House policies in the state and region.
This provides membership to one individual. Benefits include:
- A vibrant community of professionals with whom to network, connect, and share knowledge
- Personal listing in our Professional Directory with contact information and link to desired webpage
- Complimentary or discounted admission to select PHMA hosted events, including discounted Symposium registration
- Volunteer opportunities
- Professional dues above $45 are deductible for federal income tax purposes. This will be noted on your receipt. For additional questions, please contact your tax advisor.
- Contribution to the grown of Passive House - as a member-based group, the more members we have, the more power we all have
This provides membership to one individual who is currently enrolled full-time at an academic institution.
All donations are tax-deductible and go directly to supporting the work of Passive House Massachusetts, including developing professional trainings and educational content, hosting an online library of recorded sessions, pushing the industry and policy makers to utilize Passive House standards, and running programming like our new campaign on Passive House + Renewables = Net Zero Energy.