As a non-profit organization, PHMA relies on sponsorship support to put on events like our monthly meetings, annual symposium, training sessions, and building tours, as well as fund our advocacy work supporting the growth and adoption of Passive House and high-performance building strategies throughout the state and region.
As a PHMA Sustaining Sponsor you’ll help support this great work year-round and receive professional development opportunities for your employees, marketing and recruitment opportunities for your organization, and access to the resources and expertise of Passive House Massachusetts. Pricing is a sliding-scale based on the size of your organization.
Professional Development Benefits:
- Monthly meetings featuring industry experts, held virtually and, when possible again, in-person at the Boston Society of Architects
- Member pricing for all employees to PHMA events including our annual Symposium
- Opportunity to host Passive House training sessions at your offices and virtually
- Logo and link listed on the 2020 Symposium site as a sponsor
- Logo and link listed on homepage of PHMA website
- Logo displayed at PHMA sponsored events
- Logo listed on PHMA newsletters
- Display the PHMA Sustaining Sponsor logo on your company’s website
- Business Listing in the PHMA Professional Directory
- Project listings in PHMA Project Database
- Ability to post to PHMA job board
- New jobs posting will be featured in the PHMA newsletter