PHMA Emerging Professional Scholarship for PHIUS CPHC Training
This scholarship will award one recipient with a fully funded registration for the upcoming PHIUS CPHC training in Boston from June 17 – 21, 2019. Candidates should have experience in the fields of architecture, construction, or building engineering with a focus on high-performance buildings. As an emerging professional scholarship, priority will be given those in the first 5 years of their career, including recent graduates and those who have made recent career shifts.
• Emerging professional with priority in first five years of career
• Experience with architecture, construction, or building engineering
• Desire for combating climate change through efficiency in our built environment
• Located in the New England region
• Passive House MA member
• Current Resume
• Professional/Student Bio (300 word max)
• Why do you want to become a CPHC (300 word max)
Email the above materials to email@example.com with “Scholarship Application” in the subject line by April 30, 2019.
PHIUS CPHC Training
This scholarship is for the June 17-21 in class training, which is Phase 2 of the CPHC training. Applicants must be committed to, if chosen, completing all necessary prerequisites of the training program prior to the prior to the in-class sessions, including the online phase. Please note that this does not cover exam fees. Details on the PHIUS CPHC training and requirements can be found at www.phius.org/training/cphc/registration