PHMA Emerging Professional Scholarship for PHIUS CPHC Training
This scholarship will award one recipient with a fully funded registration for the upcoming PHIUS CPHC training in Boston from May 14 – 18. Candidates should have experience in the fields of architecture, construction, or building engineering with a focus on high-performance buildings. As an emerging professional scholarship, priority will be given those in the first 5 years of their career, including recent graduates and those who have made recent career shifts.
• Emerging professional with priority in first five years of career
• Experience with architecture, construction, or building engineering
• Desire for combating climate change through efficiency in our built environment
• Located in the New England region
• Passive House MA member (or committed to becoming a member)
• Current Resume
• Professional/Student Bio (300 word max)
• Why do you want to become a CPHC (300 word max)
Email the above materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Scholarship Application” in the subject line by April 9, 2018.
PHIUS CPHC Training
This scholarship is for the May 14-18 in class training, which is Phase 2 of the CPHC training. Applicants must be committed to, if chosen, completing all necessary prerequisites of the training program prior to the prior to the in-class sessions, including the online phase. Details on the PHIUS CPHC training and requirements can be found at www.phius.org/training/cphc/registration